Why do I need to clean my Matica ID card printer?
Over time your Matica ID card printer gathers dust and dirt, both of which affect the print process and can impact the quality of your print finish. Matica recommends you clean your Matica ID card printer after every 1,000 prints to ensure you get the most from your ID card printer.
- Remove any dirt or debris from long issuance cycles
- Ensure the durability of your ID card printer and minimize downtime
- Maintain card quality and guarantee consistent printing results
The Matica chromXpert cleaning kits are easy to use and provide all the necessary elements to clean and maintain your Matica desktop printer system.
How do I clean my Matica XID 8300 ID card printer?
Matica have created a short video showing you how to clean your XID 8300 ID card printer by using the chromXpert ID card printer cleaning kit. The video is a step-by-step guide demonstrating how to clean your XID 8300 safely.
Do I need to clean my Matica ID card lamination printer?
In short yes, for the same reason as the ID card printer. Dust and dirt build up and over time can affect the quality of the finished card. We offer a range of swabs, cleaning cards, long cleaning t-cards and printhead cleaning pens.
Why choose Cards-X?
Cards-X (UK) are proud to be the exclusive Value-Added Distributor for Matica products. This means that we can provide permanent stock, logistic services and technical support to our valued network of resellers across the UK and Ireland.
Here’s a few more reasons why our customers and partners choose us:
- Our low price promise means we can't be beaten on price.
- We offer free next day delivery for all spending over £250.00
- The experienced cards-x team are on hand to provide expert printer advice
- Our UK warehouse guarantees a swift fulfilment of thousands of products.
- The printer and consumable bundles we offer give you all you need to get printing.