Why choose Magicard Card Printers
Since 1992, Magicard have been at the forefront of ID card printing technology. Based in Weymouth, in South England, they also have sales and support centres in the USA, Dubai and China.
Tens of thousands of Magicard printers are shipped around the world from their UK base each year. They print millions of ID cards globally for a vast range of industries.
Magicard card printers are renowned for their:
• Wide range of solutions tailored to the volume requirements of the customer.
• Higher speeds and print qualities available at a lower cost than competitors.
• Slimline units that are designed to fit in even the most cramped of offices.
• Commitment to providing a high level of recyclability with their products.
What are our bestselling Magicard ID card printers?
One of our most popular entry level card printers is the Magicard 300 ID Card Printer. This can print up to 160 ID cards per hour with dual sided print capability. It’s built-in security features include digital data shredding, plus a Holokote function.
Holokote allows you to create as many as 10 unique security designs, which are overprinted onto the card and show up in natural lighting conditions. This provides another level of visual security for your ID cards.
The Magicard Rio Pro 360 meanwhile is a dual sided card printer with added innovative security features. These include a lockable input card hopper and secure output cover, to ensure all GDPR responsibilities are fulfilled.
Why Choose Cards-X?
• A low price promise for all of our Magicard ID card printers.
• A free next day delivery service when you spend over £150.
• Our knowledgeable team can help you choose the ideal printer for your business.
• A highly efficient fulfilment of orders from our UK warehouse.
• Printer bundle deals designed to get you set up quickly for less!
To find out more about our Magicard card printers please contact our friendly team, who will be delighted to assist. Interested in becoming an ID card printer reseller with us? Why not find out more about the Cards-X Xcellence Partner Programme?