PAC’s 153kHz ISO Cards are passive proximity devices requiring no batteries, designed to provide a quick and easy method of gaining access to an area secured by an Access Control System. The ISO proximity cards are ideal for customers who wish to carry their identification in a wallet or a purse as well as include personal security details. The card can be directly printed onto with additional information such as the cardholder’s photograph or signature which could then be checked by a security guard, effectively increasing the level of security on the site.
- ISO card allowing for direct thermal or image transfer printing
- Unique pre-configured identity code
- Lifetime guarantee against electronic failure
- Hole punching guide provided with card
- No batteries design enables an infinite number of reads