FREE DELIVERY - ALL ORDERS OVER £150
HUGE STOCK - 1000'S PRODUCTS AVAILABLE
FREE EXPERT ADVICE
SPEAK TO US TODAY
LOW PRICE PROMISE
ON ALL PRODUCTS
MATICA ID CARD PRINTERS
Matica Technologies are a world renowned manufacturer of card printers. They specialise in high-definition retransfer printers, which are very popular with system integrators, service bureaus and government organisations. Matica printers use extremely high secure modules such as laser, lamination and 600dpi print.
Why choose a Matica Card Printer?
Matica printers are renowned across the globe for their premium security features. Their printers allow organisations across a wide range of sectors to print high-definition ID cards. These can be created with complex visual security elements for enhanced reliability.
Established in Italy in 1992, Matica Technologies are now headquartered in Munich, Germany. They also have 6 additional global offices in Italy, Singapore, China, India, the USA and UAE. Through a global network of trusted distributers, including Cards-X, they supply the market with:
• One of the largest product portfolios of any ID manufacturer on the planet.
• Highly reliable card personalisation printers, suitable for creating brand secure ID cards.
• A wide range of printers from entry level units to professional retransfer models.
• Cutting edge printing technology for high definition, dual sided and over the edge ID cards.
What are the most popular Matica printers available?
Our most popular Matica card printers include the brand new MC310 ID Card Printer. This versatile Direct-To-Card model offers superior print quality at an entry level price.
It also features a full range of encoding, lamination and communication bolt on options. This can give you the ability to print on all card types, including contactless chip and magnetic strip cards.
Matica are best known for their exceptional retransfer printers. The bestselling XID range we stock includes our most popular XID8300 Retransfer Printer. This is capable of 300dpi, dual sided retransfer printing.
The printer’s ability to print “over the edge” means you be assured of the best quality print on your identity cards. A bolt on laminator and encoding options can also provide visual security elements for cards. This, along with its high-volume output, makes it a great option for service printing bureaus, governmental and financial organisations.
Why choose Cards-X?
Cards-X (UK) are proud to be the exclusive Value-Added Distributor for Matica products. This means that we can provide permanent stock, logistic services and technical support to our valued network of resellers across the UK and Ireland.
Here’s a few more reasons why our customers and partners choose us:
• Our low price promise means we can’t be beaten on price.
• We offer free next day deliver for all spends over £150.
• The experienced Cards-X team are on hand to provide expert printer advice.
• Our UK warehouse guarantees a swift fulfilment of thousands of products.
• The printer and consumable bundles we offer give you all you need to get printing.